CPAC Challenge Exams
You may challenge Pipeline Industry Qualification exams to demonstrate your knowledge and comprehension of the CSA Z662 requirements in accordance with the Canadian Pipeliner Accreditation Council (CPAC) guidelines. Exams are administered by NASA Corp. on behalf of the CPAC.
CPAC Challenge Exams Available
- Level 1: CSA Z662-15 Basic Pipeline Concepts and Content
- Level 2: CSA Z662-15 Pipeline Design and Material Concepts
- Level 2: CSA Z662-15 Pipeline Construction Concepts
- Level 2: CSA Z662-15 Welding Concepts
- Level 2: CSA Z662-15 Operations and Integrity Concepts
- Level 2: CSA Z662-15 Pipeline Distribution Concepts
- Level 2: CSA Z662-15 Pipeline Electrical System Concepts
- Level 2: CSA Z662-15 Fusion Technician
- Level 2: CSA Z662-15 Pipeline Inspection and Monitoring Concepts
- Level 2: Oil and Gas Facility Concepts
- Level 3: General Pipeline Inspector
- Cost is $300 per exam. Assessment or national registration fee is included.
- Choose one or two exams from the list of exams available to be challenged.
- A maximum of 2 exams may be written per day.
- Exams are 1 hour in length.
- Exams begin at 9:30 am and 3:30 pm.
- Applicants are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior.
- Applicants will be provided with a list of approved reference materials and exam rules with registration the receipt
- Following registration for a challenge Exam, applicants will be contacted to arrange a suitable date for the examination.
- Successful writers will receive a CPAC registered “Certificate of Qualification” endorsed by the invigilator. Employer counter signature will be provided where applicable.
- Unsuccessful exam candidates will be provided training and/or study recommendations.